Centred on Loch Lomond, Britain’s largest loch, and the Great Trossachs Forest, Scotland’s largest nature reserve, this guide features ten family friendly, easy-going walks throughout the national park. An intoxicating infusion of scenery, wildlife, history, and mythology that can be enjoyed by all the family.
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs Short Walks Made Easy include:
- Relax in landscaped parkland at Balloch Castle
- Revel in a wilderness adventure on Inchcailloch, an island in Loch Lomond
- Witness memorable cascades at the Falls of Dochart, extensive views over Lochs Long and Tay, and awe-inspiring mountain vistas featuring Ben Lomond and the Arrochar Alps
- Enjoy woodland wanders at Tyndrum and Aberfoyle
- Stroll around the delightful conservation village of Luss and keep a lookout for red squirrels, red deer and birds of prey
OS Short Walks Made Easy: